Sunday, October 9, 2011

Here oh. The story starts ... oh it's in a diary form by the way ^^ ENJOY !

Dear Diary, 


October 10 ; five days left before my his birthday. I am so preparing for it. There would be lots of surprises im sure he'll love it. I went looked in my phone's calendar to check the schedules. The month of October have many notes to it. It's going to be a busy month. I know Donghae wrote most of these schedules. My boyfriend is a member of a kpop group named Super Junior. He really pushes his all when it comes to work. He is such a hardworking man yet he's also a sweet child-like person. I'm just like any other girls. I live a normal life before but it changed when i met Hae. Life for me made sense and i live happily every single of it. 


I'm an average fan of Super Junior. I don't do biasses and favorites. I love them all equally and fairly. You can see me probably on most of their events. I'm still studying but im working on a part-time job by being a model. When an agent from SM Entertainment asked me to advertise and model for them in a CF i knew my life would be better. It's from the company of Super Junior who is asking me to model for them ? Wow. that would be awesome right? Then the commercial film happened and i got paired up with Lee Sungmin. Aish that guy was so cute. I got a crush on him for a while. We got close after the CF. When the CF was shown on tv SM offered me to become their official model and Sungmin started introducing me to the other members. I am so satisfied with my life and all.


I got close with each of them easily except for this fish. Haha. Yes, donghae and i were very awkward back then. But the awkwardness slowly turned to interest. I liked him secretly then. And it took almost a month when i found out that Hae has a crush on me >///< . Fastforward let's go to the reality, our feelings for each other grew until we finally confessed to each other. That day, also October 15, his birthday; he asked me to be his girlfriend and i said YES.


Love, Eun-Hae♥


*rings* my phone suddenly rang. I picked it up . " Yobosaeyo?" 
" This is me " , a voice came up. I recognized it immediately. It's the very voice i wanna hear everyday.
" Oppa..Hi, how are you " , i asked.
" Hmm. Im fine and kinda tired. You ? " , donghae said
" Better oppa! You called again ne...You better take care of your health it's not good if you have stress everyday " , i reminded him.
" Look who's worried " He laughed. " Uh. you busy today ? "
" Aniyo. Wae ? "
" I would like to see you today Rinrin.", he joked. " Would that be alright Rinrin ? "
" Rinrin again. Bwoh.. Alright fishy im going to head out in the studio right now "
" Oh don't. Im going to pick you up. "
" But you said you were tired oppa. ", i protested
" Im not anymore. Wait for me alright ? "
" Ne oppa. ", then i heard a click. The call ended.


I quickly went to fix myself up. I picked clothes from my closet and started changing up. It took me a while on the bathroom. As soon as i heard a knock, i was done. I opened my front door and there i saw my boyfriend looking handsome as always. " Hello oppa ", i waved.


" You look great ", he smiled. I wore a purple sweater and a skirt on jeans. My hair is pulled up in a ponytail. " One of the things i love about you is you dress simple but you still look stunning. "


I hit his arm lightly. " Yah oppa. Are you teasing me again ? " 
" But it's true anyway ",  he smiled. " Just give me a hug, i missed my girl "
I hugged him and he embraced me back. " I missed you too oppa."
" So let's go now. Hop inside the car "


We got inside his car and he put the seatbelt around me. I am grinning like him like a fool when i asked him where are we going. He told me we can go anywhere i want. We did our date. We went to the movies and ate after. We headed straight in a gamehouse and played arcade games. " Oppa, im sure kyuhyun would be happy if we brought him here.", i said. " Yeah, next time we'll take him here. You want that? ", he asked. " Ne. "


He got a plushie for me in a stufftoy machine. He got it in the 5th time since the plushie keeps falling down. Then we went a art museum, then to the mall. I bought a sweater for him but he refused to take it. Instead we bought couple sweater for us. We changed our tops into the couple-wear and held hands along the way. Before he sent me home we passed in the main office first and met with his manager. After that we went home. It's nearly 10:00 pm when we got to my house. " Do you have fun today rin ? "


" Ne. I enjoyed today's date. Hae-shii call me when you got back ok? ", i said as i fixed his crooked collar. 
" I know. Goodnight baby rin ", he kissed me on the forehead. " Sweet dreams "
" You too, Goodnight oppa. Bye "


He went inside his car and drove away. I forgot another thing to tell him so i texted him instead..


To : myFishy-oppa
Msg : Be careful on the way oppa. Don't drive too fast. I love you ♥


I went inside my house and laid the stuff from today then my phone vibrated. 1 message received...


From: myFishy-oppa
Msg : Don't worry. I love you too princess ^^ ~ ♥


I smiled. Princess? He's making up another nickname for me. I went to my room and washed up. Then i went to bed and closed my eyes in goodnight. 





..ooh. i'm still thinking about the chapter 2. Hope this made you smile ^_________^ hehehehe ~

No comments:

Post a Comment